We believe in satisfying and delighting our customers. The product which we sell we belive that is the best customer can get at the price. Our return policy is made keeping our valuable customers in mind and hence we have easy transparent procedure for it. However we wish that you do not need to use the policy as far as possible but we do understand that under unforeseen conditions it is necessary to replace/return the product.
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect / Wrong Item Delivered:
- If you have received damaged product or the wrong item, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and couple of pictures of the material within 7 Days of delivery.
- We will try and replace the product as soon as possible or issue a full refund if you wish to.
Do not like the product / Product not as per the picture shown:
- We understand that in some cases that you may not like the product which you have received or you feel that the product is different from what was shown. There might be several reasons for that. However we do have a flat 7 Day exchange policy in cases.
- Please mail at email@example.com with order number and reason for return.
- We will get back to you with return packing slip and pickup arrangements in 24-48 hours.
- As soon as we receive the product in our warehouse you will get store credit which can be used to purchase anything else from the website.
- Store credit is valid for lifetime. There is no expiry.
- We do add almost 50 designs daily so we are sure that you will be able to find a suitable item from our ever increasing collection.
Stitching Problems for International Customers:
- We at akrutisarees work with our tailoring team closely to provide you the best fitted product. Although as you understand under normal circumstances with your private tailor after many alterations only perfect fit is possible.
- We do recommend you to get the product stitched with your private tailor for the best fit, however we understand in certain international locations stitching is not possible or it is very closely. Hence we provide this service at nominal cost.
- We recommend that when you select standard size you also put the detailed sizing for the order in comments section which is taken from your tailor. Standard sizing may not fit all and in most cases alterations are required.
- We can alter the product for you free of cost but you will have to send the product at your own expense and we will alter it and send it back to you. One side shipping charge company will bear.
- Please mail the details along with alterations needed on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In any case stitched product won’t be taken back and money will not be refunded.
Breads and Sequences coming off:
- We hope that people who buy product with breads and sequences understand that it has tendency to come off. Even with good handling and shipping this cannot be avoided. Most of such problems can be avoided during stitching. Tailor can hide the part which has less sequences or he can fix it all together. Before returning the product please ask your tailor if it can be adjusted. Even if we replace such items there are high chances that you will receive similar product again.